“For Even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life as a ransom for many.” – Mark 10:45
To make Christ known to non-believers.
“For the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost.” – Luke 19:10
- Inside the church
- Present the gospel message
- Use evangelism methods we’ve been taught
- Pray for opportunities to invite people to Christ
- Within the community
- Be alert to the needs of our communities
- Respond to physical and spiritual needs
- Develop a visitor follow up system
- Around the world
- Provide updates on Missionaries we support
- Increase our mission support
- Encourage prayer for specific mission needs
- Be a sending church for missions
Meeting the needs of the church family and community.
“As we have, therefore, opportunity, let us do good to all men especially unto them that are of the household of faith.” – Galatians 6:10
- Minister to the needs of the community and church family
- Extend the mentoring program from instruction action into areas of service
- Provide opportunities for people to minister out of their gifts, passions and abilities
- Continually develop new leaders
Worship is showing appreciation and love for who God is, edifying one another (being uplifted by others), and hearing what God has to say to us.
“Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom, teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.” – Colossians 3:16
- Continue with the strong preaching of the Word of God with a strong commitment to applying it to our daily lives
- Pray for people to recognize sin, repent and respond to the Holy Spirit’s direction for their lives
- Promote family and individual daily devotions and prayer to stimulate spiritual growth and leadership in the home
- Have lay people participate in the worship service
Equip people to become like Christ through biblical teaching.
“Him we preach, warning every man and teaching every man in all wisdom, that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus.” – Colossians 1:28
- Help people to discover and utilize their gifts, passions, and abilities to benefit the Kingdom of God
- Disciple young people for Christian living and leadership
- Continue with strong, Bible-based Sunday School classes and encourage growth and attendance
- Provide Bible study groups for people desiring the Word of God
Strengthening relationships through the encouragement of fellow believers.
“Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching.” – Hebrews 10:25
- Encourage participation in small groups and mentor people to be encouragers
- Involve multiple people in leading and preparing fellowship events
- Provide Church fellowship events as well as Sunday School class fellowships that deepen relationships